Join us this season for an interactive series of technology classes at Toscana. Please come with your mobile device (phones, tablets) or laptop for hands-on learning. Classes are taught by Adam Schifano from Modern Techonomics, previously know as Joe's Apple Tips. Classes will be held in the Sales Center Conference Room from 3:00 - 4:30 pm and are limited to eight in order to give you dedicated attention.
- Tuesday, January 6, 2015 - Beginner iPhone/iPad Class. Join Adam Schifano and discover features of iOS 8, iCloud, the App Store and built-in apps that make the everyday things you do even more incredible with iPhone and iPad.
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - How to get AMAZING photos with your iDevice. Adam will take you through how to take photos, edit them with great photo apps, organize them and how to share them with others via social media and other methods.
- Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - Intermediate iPhone/iPad Class. Want to learn even more about what your iphone and ipad have to offer? Join Adam for this interactive and informative class.
- Tuesday, March 17, 2015 - Music and entertainment on your iPhone/iPad. Adam will demonstrate how to browse, download and organize the music, movies, TV shows and books in addition to showcasing a variety of useful and entertaining apps that make it so easy.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - Social Media 101. Do you have questions on social media and want to get connected? Join Adam as he provides and overview on the most popular social media sites and how to connect with friends and family.
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015 - iMovie basics.In this workshop, Adam will show you how to use iMovie — on your Mac or iOS device — to turn your home movies into blockbusters, complete with Hollywood-style trailers, effects, soundtracks, and more.
For more information on the classes, please contact Modern Techonomics at 760-333-3676.