Reservations are required and a 72 hour cancellation policy will apply. The Opening Party is a very popular event and we anticipate over 400 Members. All reservations are to be made with Chae Collette, Director of Catering & Social Events. Email your reservation request to email@example.com.
Please note the following procedure:
- To be fair to all Members, Opening Party reservations will be taken starting on Saturday, October 1 at 9:00 am by email only Members are encouraged to form their group reservations.
- Please confirm with all Members in your group prior to making reservation to eliminate duplicated reservations.
- Smaller reservations will be joined and will be assigned by the Catering Director.
- When making group reservations, please include first and last names of Members and include their email addresses on the email reservation to Chae Collette.
- Reservations are confirmed only when Chae Collette has responded to your reservation email request.
- The Event Tent and Lounge will be set up with food stations and bars. The orchestra and band will be set outside in the Garden Terrace. Heaters will be strategically placed in the Garden in case of inclement weather.
- Seating will be in the Garden Terrace, Covered Patio, Il Forno Trattoria as well as the Event Tent.
- Please note the following areas and seating capacities:
- Garden Terrace - Rounds of 10
- Covered Patio - Rounds of 10-12
- Il Forno Trattoria - Rounds of 10-12
- Event Tent - Rounds of 10-12
Reservations will be assigned on a first come/first served basis. Guests are limited to 2 per membership.
We will do our best to accommodate your requests however please understand with capacity attendance anticipated, accommodation of requests will be restricted. We will do our best to accommodate special requests and reservations changes but changes within 72 hours of the event will be difficult, if not impossible, to accommodate. Again, a 72 hour cancellation policy will apply.
DRESS IS SMASHINGLY DAPPER AND RETRO GLAMOROUS! Cocktail Attire - Jackets suggested for Gentlemen. Ties not required. NO DENIM PLEASE.